This post is sponsored in conjunction with #AppleWeek.
I received complimentary product from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #AppleWeek recipes.
All opinions are mine alone. This recipe is intended for readers over 21 years of age.
Okay, it's Friday! And for my Friday #AppleWeek post, I decided that I wanted to share a cocktail recipe. Fridays deserve celebratory libations, right?
You can read my introductory post, peruse the prize packages from our generous event sponsors, and enter the giveaway: here. You won't want to miss out. Really. As far as recipes go, two dozen bloggers have been working hard to bring you over ninety recipes to bring apples to your Autumn table. Here are the Friday offerings for you. There's one more day to come.
#AppleWeek Day Five Recipes
- Air Fried Apple Fries with Caramel Cheesecake Dip by Our Good Life
- Air Fryer Chocolate Glazed Apple Hand Pies by Blogghetti
- Apple Cider Cheesecake Bars by Snacks and Sips
- Apple Cider Tea Chicken with Apples & Sweet Potato by Books n' Cooks
- Apple "Donut" Monsters by An Affair from the Heart
- Apple Pie Pizza by Kate's Recipe Box
- Apple Pie Truffles by Caroline's Cooking
- Apples and Honeycomb Chocolate Bars by The Monday Box
- Baked Apples and Cinnamon Overnight Oats by Simple and Savory
- Caramel Apple Cider Banana Bread by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Cider Slushies by Savory Moments
- Frosty Apple Cocktail by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Green Appletini by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Oatmeal Caramel Apple Thumbprints by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Peanut Butter Apple Blondies by Cookaholic Wife
- Rag Top Apple Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Soda-Glazed Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Rustic Buttermilk Apple Cake by Cooking With Carlee
Frosty Apple Cocktail
This cocktail was inspired by event sponsor Torani's product, Green Apple Puremade Syrup.* Quick note: this Puremade Syrup from Torani is a brand-new product; it will be released to customers shortly. I love that Torani Puremade Syrups contain: no artificial preservatives; no artificial colors; no artificial flavors; and no GMOs! I decided to use it in a cocktail as I would any other simple syrup.
Loosely inspired by The Last Word Cocktail, and an apple cocktail recipe I found that used Chartreuse and apple syrup, I concocted this Frosty Apple Cocktail for you all.
Ingredients makes 2 cocktails
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounces Chartreuse
- 1-1/2 ounces apple syrup (prefer Torani)
- 1- 1/2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sparkling water
- Also needed: ice, cocktail shaker
Place all ingredients - except for the sparkling water - to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled, approximately 30 to 45 seconds.
Don't forget, you can enter to win products for yourself from all of the sponsors. Visit my kick-off post and enter the rafflecopter. Cheers!
Sponsor Ingredients Used
in This Recipe
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Envy Apples, Bob’s Red Mill, Republic of Tea, Flahavan’s Irish Oats, Nairn’s, Taylor & College, Zyliss, Chocoley, and Torani for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Nine (9) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.