Happy July! And that means that the French Winophiles bloggers will be sharing their thoughts about Anjou and Saumur regions on the third Saturday of the month. You can read the invitation here.
Here's what the #Winophiles bloggers have in store for the party. So far, anyway. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more articles come Saturday.
- Cindy, of Grape Experiences, gives us A Taste of the Loire: Domaine Filliatreau Saumur-Champigny 2015 and Sauteed Duck Breasts with Wild Mushrooms.
- Jeff, of FoodWineClick!, serves NOT the Easter Bunny with Wines from Anjou-Saumur.
- Payal, of Keep the Peas, offers up Angevin-oisserie: Chenin Blanc from Anjou.
- Jane, of Always Ravenous, shares What to Pair with Loire Valley Anjou-Saumur Wines.
- Wendy, of A Day in the Life on the Farm, is planning on Korean Pork Tenderloin with Cab Franc from Saumur.
- Gwendolyn, of Wine Predator, is Off to Loire: le P'tit Domaine Saumur Champigny and a Tritip Summer Salad
- Linda, of My Full Wine Glass, says to Make ‘room for Saumur Champigny from the Loire.
- Camilla, of Culinary Adventures with Camilla, shares Lamb, Two Rabbits, and Some Quail with Wines from Anjou-Saumur.
Join the Conversation
Chime in on our live #Winophiles Twitter Chat. This Saturday - July 20th - at 8 o'clock AM Pacific time. You can follow the main hashtag and join in or search for it later and read all the posts. Cheers!