#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
Here's the line-up...
- Banana Bundt with Cocoa Peanut Butter Glaze from Sweet Sensations
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake from Patyco Candybar
- Easy Frosted Peanut Butter Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Mini Peanut Butter Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- PB & J Mini Bundt Cake from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peanut Butter Cake With Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Frosting from Sneha's Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pound Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Bundt from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Walnut Butter Bundt Cake from Food Lust People Love
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (you can use whatever milk you want, I had coconut milk)
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup jelly/jam/preserves (I used some homemade elderberry jam)
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
Pour glaze over the cake. Serve immediately.