This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek.
I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #Brunchweek recipes.
All opinions are mine alone. This recipe is intended for readers 21+ years and older.
Welcome to the third day of #BrunchWeek 2019! What a line-up of bloggers, recipes, sponsors, and prizes we have for you. Take a look at my introductory post for the event. And a quick shout-out of gratitude to our fearless leaders: Terri of Love and Confections and Christie of A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures!
- Guava Cosmopolitan from Family Around the Table
- Guava Gin Fizz from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- How to Make Italian Soda from Creative Southern Home
- Strawberry Hibiscus Mint Julep from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
BrunchWeek Appetizers and Salads
- Brown Sugar Bacon Palmiers from Jolene's Recipe Journal
BrunchWeek Egg Dishes
- Breakfast Potato Skins from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Keto Frittata from April Golightly
BrunchWeek Breads, Grains, and Pastries
- Bacon & Sausage Breakfast Pizza from Eat Move Make
- Bacon Cheddar Mini Quiche from For the Love of Food
- Bananas Foster Pancakes from The Nifty Foodie
- Chai Coffee Cake Muffins from Snacks and Sips
- Churro French Toast from The Redhead Baker
- Easy Braided Bacon Cheddar Bread Wreath from Cooking With Carlee
- Overnight Oatmeal 3 Ways from Big Bear's Wife
- Peanut Butter, Bacon, & Banana Stuffed French Toast from Sweet Beginnings
- Princess Toast from Seduction in the Kitchen
- Sourdough Bagels from Karen's Kitchen Stories
BrunchWeek Main Dishes
- Apple Cheddar, Bacon Quesadillas from Books n' Cooks
- Blueberry Cheddar Sausage from Girl Carnivore
- Cheesy Hot Chicken & Waffles from The Crumby Kitchen
- Bananas Foster Breakfast Yogurt Cheesecakes from The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Pecan Congo Squares from Love and Confections
- Gooey Mango Butter Bars from Hardly A Goddess
- French Lemon Yogurt Cake from Caroline's Cooking
- Shoofly Pie from Platter Talk
- Walnut Crumb Cookies from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Guava Gin Fizz
This recipe was inspired by the delicious guava syrup that I received from event sponsor Torani. I did some recipe testing early on and made a Double-Decker Guava Tres Leches Cake but I really wanted a fun libation to pour into the Stella glasses from sponsor JoyJolt.
Then I added in a citrus garnish on my 'rock candy sticks' from sponsor Sweets and Treats. This drink adds a level of pizzazz to any brunch table. Cheers!
Ingredients makes two cocktails
- 4 T + 2 t, divided, guava syrup (prefer Torani)
- ¼ C gin
- ¼ C freshly squeezed lemon juice
- lemon twists and slices for garnish
- sparkling water, chilled
- Also needed: ice, cocktail shaker
To a cocktail shaker filled with ice add gin, lemon juice, and 4 T guava syrup. Shake well and strain into two glasses filled with ice. Top with chilled sparkling water. Add in another 1 t guava syrup on top and garnish with lemon twists and slices.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Enter to Win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This recipe is intended for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly. Thank you to #BrunchWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, Joyjolt, Sweets & Treats, Torani, Sarcastic Cooking, Dessert for Two, Sweet Phi, and The Little Ferraro Kitchen for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #BrunchWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #BrunchWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Winners have 48 hours to respond once chosen, or they forfeit the prize and another winner(s) will be chosen. The #BrunchWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #Brunchweek posts or entry.
This sounds delicious! The perfect sipper for summer.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete