- About Me
- Culinary Cam on YouTube
- Foodie Reads Challenge
- Past Foodie Reads
- Preserving History Project
- Partnering with The Quail & Olive, Carmel Valley
- More Plants, More Movement
- Dough-Ba Fett's Sourdough Adventures
- Mindful Eating + The Green Book
- The Purple & Red Books
- Work With Me
Saturday, March 8, 2014
I didn't want to waste the poaching liquid from my Vanilla-Poached Rhubarb, so I decided to make a syrup.
Strain the poaching liquid to remove the pulp and vanilla pod. Return the syrup to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Let cool, then pour into a sterilized bottle.
Think Rhubarb-ellini! Or...I'll use this in a new cocktail recipe soon. Stay tuned.