#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
Here's the red and green line-up...
- Avocado Bundt Cake With Strawberry Glaze by Sneha's Recipe
- Christmas Bundt Cake with Almond and Orange by Patyco Candybar
- Christmas Marble Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Christmas Wreath Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Kentucky Butter Cake by Sweet Sensations
- Matcha Mochi Bundt Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Bundt by Palatable Pastime
- Sour Cream Vanilla Bundt by Food Lust People Love
That's a wrap on the December Bundt Bakers event. We'll be back in the new year; and I'm hosting. I have asked the bloggers to come up with 'A Little Bit of Nostalgia: Bundts with Flavors from Your Childhood.' Stay tuned...