The MerlotMe website encourages wine lovers to "celebrate the greatness of Merlot throughout the month of October." So, we are. In addition, all of the #winePW bloggers were offered bottles of Merlot to try, taste, and pair for this event. Complimentary wine? You bet. I'm in.
Read the invitation here.
If you are reading this early enough, feel free to join in the #WinePW live Twitter chat on Saturday, October 10th at 8am Pacific time. Follow the hashtag and be sure to add it to anything you post so that we can see it in our stream. In the meantime, these posts will be live by chat time on Saturday...
- Andrea at The Quirky Cork shares Three Turkish Merlots.
- Camilla at Culinary Adventures with Camilla posts Merlot: A Varietal That Plays Well with Others.
- Cindy at Grape Experiences says to Sip Memorable Merlot with Classic Vegetarian Favorites.
- Deanna at Asian Test Kitchen offers a Fall Vegan Menu Paired with 2016 Napa Merlots.
- David at Cooking Chat shares Merlot Food Pairing: Tips and Favorites.
- Gwendolyn at Wine Predator shares Meatloaf and #MerlotMe with Sonoma’s Selby and Columbia Valley’s L’Ecole No. 41.
- Jane at Always Ravenous gives us a Merlot Pairing: Baked Pasta with Sausage Ragù.
- Jeff at Food Wine Click! shares A Tale of Two Merlots at the Grill.
- Jill at L'Occasion asks What’s So Special About Merlot?
- Jennifer at Vino Travels declares Fall is Here! Warm up with a Merlot and Pot Roast Pairing.
- Lauren at The Swirling Dervish posts October is #MerlotMe Month: Here’s What I’ve Been Sipping.
- Linda at My Full Wine Glass is Kicking off #MerlotMe in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Liz at What's in that Bottle? says Make Room for Merlot!
- Lori at Exploring the Wine Glass has Leaves on the Ground and #MerlotMe in My Glass.
- Lynn at Savor the Harvest gives us Next Gen Merlot From Where It All Started.
- Martin at Enofylz Wine Blog writes A Meatless #MerlotMe Redux.
- Nicole at Somm's Table has 5 #MerlotMe Nights.
- Payal at Keep the Peas is Kicking Off Autumn With #MerlotMe.
- Pinny at Chinese Wine & Food Pairings celebrates #MerlotMe with Markham and L’Ecole No. 41 Merlots and Army Ramen.
- Robin at Crushed Grape Chronicles posts Merlot from Elegant to Badass. Time to #Merlotme.
- Rupal at Syrah Queen writes #MerlotMe - Best Food Pairings For Merlot.
- Susannah at Avvinare says Brazilian Merlot Is Always Welcome At My Table.
- Terri at Our Good Life pairs Merlot Me with No Noodle Lasagne.
- Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm declares Woohoooooooo....It is #MerlotMe Month.