This week, Ellen of Family Around the Table and Christie of A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures have us sharing recipes for the grill. This is one of my favorite blogging weeks of the year! I love prepping food and handing it off to Jake to grill for me.
- Asian-Inspired Short Rib Burger by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Best Margarita Recipe by Family Around the Table
- Crying Tiger by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Dry Rub for Ribs by Food Above Gold
- Easy Creamy Grape Salad by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easy Pistachio Cupcakes with Pistachio Frosting by Daily Dish Recipes
- Grilled Doughnuts with Strawberry Basil Dip by Kate's Recipe Box
- Hawaiian Chicken Sliders by The Beard and The Baker
- Key Lime Pie Mojitos by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Lime Curd Frozen Custard by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Pimm's Cup Cocktail by Caroline's Cooking
- Savory Garlic Grilled Potatoes by Palatable Pastime
- Smoked BBQ Pork Steaks by Our Good Life
- Sugar Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Texas Sheet Cake by The Spiffy Cookie
- Tuscan Style Tuna Steaks by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Also my sauce is not a traditional Crying Tiger sauce. I added different ingredients, such as fresh ginger and soy sauce. And I skipped the sugar but sweetened with a bit of maple syrup.
- 1 T fish sauce
- 1 T shrimp paste
- 1/2 C freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 T hot sauce (I used sriracha)
- 1 t maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1/2" knob fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 T fresh organic cilantro, roughly chopped
Combine all sauce ingredients. I placed them all in a lidded mason jar and shook to combine.
To serve, slice your steaks and serve with the sauce.