Thanks to Nicole of Somm's Table and her contact at Gregory + Vine, several members of the #WinePW group received samples of Albariño.*
The #WinePW Posts
- Lori of Dracaena Wines is Celebrating International Albariño Day with #WinePW.
- David from Cooking Chat offers up Rias Baixas Albariño with Summer Party Nibbles.
- Sarah of Curious Cuisiniere puts together Galician Style Mussels In White Wine And An Albariño Wine Pairing
- Jill of L'Occasion says What We’re Drinking Now: Chill White Wine from Spain and Portugal.
- Jeff of FoodWineClick! writes Tapas and Albariño: A Winning Combination.
- Lauren of The Swirling Dervish features Wines from Cariñena, Spain: Perfect for Summer Sipping.
- Cindy of Grape Experiences is Summer Sipping: Pazo Pondal Albariño 2017.
- Rupal of Syrah Queen lists Top White Wines from the Douro Valley.
- Michelle of Rockin Red Blog tells us to Beat the Summer Heat with Rias Baixas Albariño.
- Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm shares Albariño and Seafood Stew: the Perfect Pairing.
- Jane of Always Ravenous serves Grilled Clams with Spanish Albariño.
- Nicole of Somm's Table is Cooking to the Wine: Adegas Gran Vinum Nessa Albariño Rias Baixas and an Umami-packed Twist on Fish and Chips.
- Susannah of avvinare offers Albariño paired with Shrimp Paella - A Summer Delight.
- Gwendolyn of Wine Predator is having an Albariño Adventure on Anglesey.
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla pairs California Central Coast Albariños with Spanish Bites.
Bloggers, if you would like to join the party, it's not too late, comment below or please send me your title - to constantmotioncamilla[at]gmail[dot]com - and I'll get you added to the final list on Saturday.
If you'd like to join the discussion, the crew will be posting live on Twitter on Saturday, August 11th at 11am EST. You can follow the hashtag and chime in; or you can search for that thread and read at your leisure. ¡Salud!
Find the Sponsor
*Disclosure: Some members of #WinePW received sample wines for recipe development, pairing, and generating social media traction. Our opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the organizer and sponsors of this event.