- Chicken and Stuffing Bake from Palatable Pastime
- Chicken Biryani-Gujarati Style from Sneha's Recipe
- Chicken Fajitas from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Casserole from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Creamy Spinach and Red Pepper Chicken from Making Miracles
- Saucy Pepperoni Roasted Chicken from Food Lust People Love
- The Best Brine for Whole Roast Chicken from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs
- 4 to 5 teaspoons taco seasoning (DIY Taco Seasoning)
- 1 onion, peeled and thickly sliced
- 3 bell peppers, cored and thickly sliced
- freshly ground salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper pepper
- Also needed: grill pan or griddle, oil
- For serving: tortillas, salsa, and sour cream
Place the chicken breasts or thighs on a plate. Sprinkle half of the taco seasoning, then flip them over. Sprinkle the rest and let stand while you heat the pan.
Serve the chicken, onions, and peppers on a platter with warmed tortillas and let everyone assemble their own.
That's a wrap on our chicken event. The #SundayFunday bloggers will be back next week to share healthy salad recipes with Sneha of Sneha's Recipe leading the discussion.