|photo courtesy Rockin Red Blog|
This weekend, the Wine Pairing Weekend crew takes you on a virtual Texas wine tasting with Michelle of Rockin Red Blog leading the way. You can read her invitation here.
So, for the first time, the #WinePW group is delving into wines from Texas. Between Friday, November 8th and Saturday, November 9th, our blogposts sharing Texas wines and food pairings will go live. Then you can join along with our live Twitter chat using the hashtags #WinePW and #Texasfinewine on Saturday morning at 8am Pacific time. Hope to see you there.
Here's a sneak peak of what we're sharing. Cheers!
The Texas Wine Round-Up
- A Taste of Texas Wines by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- A TexMex Fiesta featuring Texas Tannat by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Low and Slow Grilling with Texas Wines by FoodWineClick!
- Oven Roasted Sirloin Steak with Onion Sauce and Texas Wine by Cooking Chat
- Pedernales Cellars: Pairing Texas Fine Wine with Spice 3 Ways by Asian Test Kitchen
- Rooting for Emerging Wine Regions: Celebrating Texas Wine With Our Everyday Meals by the Traveling Wine Profs
- Slow Cooker Short Rib Ragù with Texas Montepulciano by Always Ravenous
- Spicewood Vineyards: A Taste of Texas for #WinePW by The Swirling Dervish
- Texas Connections, Beef Flautas, and Bending Branch's Tannat by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- #Texasfinewine Pedernales GSM, Rose, Viognier with Dim Sum by Chinese Food and Wine Pairings
- The Texas Wine Party Continues with Fall Creek Vineyards by The Corkscrew Concierge
- Tuscan Farro With Texan Vermentino by Avvinare
- Uh, oh! My Texas Wine Craves Barbecue by My Full Wine Glass
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed these wines. Who knew?ReplyDelete
I know! After the wine that was handcarried back to me - that Jake and I both took one sip and put down - these were a delight!Delete