We just got back from a ten day trip to Denmark where we spent my younger son's birthday, Christmas, and New Year's with friends there. It was, needless to say, cold! And we drank a lot of Italian reds there, including a 2014 Barolo served with spaghetti and meatballs. Che squisito!
But this isn't about my dinner. Here's what the #ItalianFWT bloggers have in store for you!
- Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm gives us Pure Comfort~~Pasta with a Bottle of Aglianico.
- Martin of ENOFYLZ Wine Blog prepares A Surf and Turf Feast with Donnachiara Wines.
- Jill of L'Occasion posts For Table And Cellar: Warm Up With Italian Wine.
- David of Cooking Chat serves up Healthy Bolognese Sauce with a Tuscan Sangiovese.
- Jane of Always Ravenous pairs Italian Meatballs with Donnachiara Wines.
- Gwendolyn of Wine Predator offers 4 Montepulciano Paired with Osso Bucco Warms Up Winter Italian Style plus #ItalianFWT plans for 2019.
- Nicole of Somm's Table is Cooking to the Wine: Fontanafredda Barolo and Braised Short Ribs with Mushrooms.
- Katarina of Grapevine Adventures encourages us to Get Cozy By The Fire With Italian Wine.
- Lynn of Savor the Harvest writes about Italian Wine To Warm Your Soul.
- Jennifer of Vino Travels is Starting the New Year with the Big Boys: Barolo and Barbaresco.
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla pairs a 2014 Camilla Barolo + Filet Mignon in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce.