This month, I am hosting the Italian Food Wine Travel blogging group. I asked the #ItalianFWT bloggers to share Italian wines with braised meats or stews. Perfect for these chilly winter months, right? You can read my invitation: here.
Here's what the bloggers are sharing for the theme...
An Afternoon at Castelgiocondo by Somm's Table
- Braised Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine Sauce +2012 Produttori del Barbaresco by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Braised Brisket with Donnachiara’s Kapemort Aglianico by Vino Travels
- Braised Pork Ragù over Pasta + Bruna Grimaldi Nebbiolo d'Alba 2017 by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chianti Beef Stew by Our Good Life
- Dolcettto d'Alba: A Food-Friendly Bet for Braised Chicken by My Full Wine Glass
- Farina Amarone della Valpolicella with Ground Pork in Karela Rings by Chinese Food & Wine Pairings
- Home Cooking with Sabrina Tedeschi and the Wines of Agricola Tedeschi by Grape Experiences
- Hunter's Style Chicken and Cantina di Filippo by FoodWineClick!
- Pastae Ceci with Chianti Classico from Castellina by The Swirling Dervish
- Pasta with Pork Braised in Red Wine with Tasca d'Almerita Lamuri Nero d'Avola 2018 by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- The Most Tender Short Ribs You'll Ever Have, Perfectly Paired With Red Wines From Abruzzo by The Wine Chef
- Warmingup Winter with Braised Oxtail and Casa Bottega Ripasso Superiore by The Quirky Cork
- What’s the Difference? 3 Organic Montepulciano: Vino Nobile,d’Abruzzo, and MolisePaired with Ragu by Wine Predator
And if you are reading this early enough, feel free to join the group in a live Twitter chat on Saturday, February 6th at 8am Pacific time. Just follow the hashtag #ItalianFWT and be sure to add that to any tweets you post so we can see them. Cin cin!