This page contains affiliate links , however, all opinions expressed here are my own.
I have made a lot of different chicken wing recipes. In fact, I've even won recipe contests with my chicken wings. But to post my bake-in-the-oven process on our CulinaryCam YouTube channel, I made some Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings. It was a hit!
I was inspired by a Jamaican Jerk seasoning that I ordered from the Raw Spice Bar (on their website).
Click to watch the video here!
Ingredients serves 4
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated into drumettes and wings (tips saved for stock or discarded)
- 2 Tablespoons spice (I used the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning from Raw Spice Bar)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (I used the Triple A from The Quail & Olive*)
- freshly ground salt, if needed
- freshly ground pepper, if needed
- Also needed: baking sheet, parchment paper
- For serving (optional):dipping sauce, celery sticks, other veggies
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
In a large mixing bowl, toss the wings with oil and spices. Place wings - skin side up - on the prepared baking sheet. Roast them for 45 to 50 minutes. They will be cooked through and the skin nicely browned and crisped.
When the wings are done, serve hot with a dipping sauce.
Raw Spice Bar
click to shop through my custom link