- Bijou Cocktail by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Blue Lemonade by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Hemingway Daquiri Martini by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Peach Moscow Mule by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Rosemary Lemon Smash by Our Good Life
- Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub by Simply Inspired Meals
- Watermelon Moscow Mule by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Ingredients makes 2
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 1⁄2 ounce Chartreuse
- 1 1⁄2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3 to 4 dashes bitters (I used a locally made citrus bitters)
- organic orange peel for garnish
- Also needed: ice, cocktail shaker, strainer
Combine all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake the mixture thoroughly, then strain into a glass. Garnish with an orange twist. Serve immediately.