Happy #MexicanRecipes Let’s have a fiesta of Cinco de Mayo inspired recipes all week long!
- Mango and Peach Margarita from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cheese Enchiladas Rojas from Palatable Pastime
- Mexican Fruit Salad by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Zippy Tortilla Chips from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas from Frugal Pantry
- Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers from The Chef Next Door
This almost isn't a recipe, but I love it for its ease and its flexibility. I have made versions with melons and version with apples. Whatever you use, just make sure the fruit is ripe!
- fresh fruits, thinly sliced or julienned (I opted for pineapples and carrots)
- chili powder
- lemon juice
- pomegranate arils for garnish (optional)
Arrange the fruits on your serving platter, season with salt and chili powder. Drizzle with lemon juice. Garnish with pomegranate. Enjoy.
My kids would love the chili powder, but my poor stomach can't handle it! Looks so fun and festive!ReplyDelete