Happy #MexicanRecipes Let’s have a fiesta of Cinco de Mayo inspired recipes all week long!
- Mango and Peach Margarita from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cheese Enchiladas Rojas from Palatable Pastime
- Mexican Fruit Salad by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Zippy Tortilla Chips from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas from Frugal Pantry
- Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers from The Chef Next Door
This almost isn't a recipe, but I love it for its ease and its flexibility. I have made versions with melons and version with apples. Whatever you use, just make sure the fruit is ripe!
- fresh fruits, thinly sliced or julienned (I opted for pineapples and carrots)
- chili powder
- lemon juice
- pomegranate arils for garnish (optional)
Arrange the fruits on your serving platter, season with salt and chili powder. Drizzle with lemon juice. Garnish with pomegranate. Enjoy.