Another dinner, another cooking adventure from Secret Recipe Club. Because I have zucchini coming out of my ears - thanks for Pia's gigantic specimen and my High Ground Organics CSA box - I decided to try This Mamma Cooks's zucchini pancakes. Here's my take...
• 2 pounds zucchini, grated
• minced garlic
• 2 eggs•1 1/4 C sweet sorghum flour
• 2 t baking powder
•1 t smoked sea salt• 1/2 t pepper
• canola oil
1. Grate the zucchini.2. In a bowl, mix rest of ingredients, except the canola oil.
3. Immediately stir in the zucchini and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a large sauté pan or pancake skillet over medium heat.
5. Drop 1/4 cup of batter on to the pan or skillet. Cook the pancakes about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Serve with a scoop of fiery tomato-quince chutney topped with crumbled feta cheese.
Mmmm...those look delicious Camilla! And the fiery tomato-quince chutney and feta on top sounds truly sensational!ReplyDelete