- Wendy Klik highlights Beef and Pork Ravioli, A Book Review and a Nebbiolo from Langhe on A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Camilla Mann pairs Spicy Mussels Chorizo + 2017 Villadoria Bricco Magno Langhe Nebbiolo at Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Nicole Ruiz Hudson takes “A Deep Dive into Nebbiolo at the Culinary Cabin" on Somm's Table
- Linda Whipple entices with Of Nebbiolo, Salami and a Langhe Farmer's Dream at My Full Wine Glass
- Jen Martin gives us a glimpse with an Overview of the Langhe Wines at Vino Travels
- Gwendolyn Alley introduces us to the "Queens of Langhe: Mother Daughter Duo Anna and Valentina Abbona of Marchesi di Barolo" on Wine Predator.
- Host Cindy Rynning entices us to Explore a New-to-You Wine - Nas-Cëtta from the Langhe in Piemonte at Grape Experiences.
Last November I paired Risotto ai Tre Funghi, Rosticciana al Forno, + Fontanafredda Silver Label Barbaresco 2015 which was from Langhe. And I was so excited to get my hands on a Nebbiolo from Langhe as Nebbiolo might be my favorite grape. Ever. You can read a bit more about that in my post Family Favorites: Spaghetti Bolognese + Bruna Grimaldi Camilla Barolo 2016.
- 1 chorizo sausage, cooked and diced
- 1/2 onion, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and pressed
- 1 teaspoon each smoked paprika, sweet paprika, and hot paprika
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
Add the paprikas, stirring until fragrant, approximately 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomato sauce and wine. Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced by half, approximately 5 to 6 minutes.