Today the Sunday Funday group is celebrating what host Mayuri of Mayuri's Jikoni called the king of fruits, the luscious, tropical, and delectable mango. Thanks to Stacy of Food Lust People Love, Sue of Palatable Pastime, Rebekah of Making Miracles, and Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm for coordinating this low-stress group.
Here's the #SundayFunday line-up of mango creations...
- Aam Panna with Jaggery (Raw Green Mango Summer Drink) by Cook with Renu
- Dragonfruit, Mango, Jicama, & Corn Salad Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Steaks with Mango Chimichurri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Homemade Aam Roti/Mango Papad by Sneha's Recipe
- Mangonada by Palatable Pastime
- Mango Chicken by Making Miracles
- Mango Falooda by Mayuri's Jikoni
- Mango Margarita by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Spicy Mango Salsa by Food Lust People Love
- Stir-Fry Mango Ginger Chicken by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- White Chocolate Mango Mascarpone Mille Crepe Cake by Pandemonium Noshery
- 1 cup dragon fruit, diced (outside reserved for serving)
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels, removed from cob
- 1 cup jicama, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (I used a mixture of mint and cilantro)
- 1 to 2 teaspoon jalapeno, diced
- juice from 1 organic lemon
- freshly ground salt
- freshly ground pepper
That's it for the #SundayFunday mango event. We'll be back next week, sharing recipes with berries. It's berry season! Stay tuned.