- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Oreo Bundt
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla: Carrot Cake Mini Bundt
- Food Lust People Love: Passionfruit Pound Cake Bundt
- Magical Ingredients: Eggless Basundhi Bundt Cake
- Making Miracles: Fresh Apple Bundt Cake
- Palatable Pastime: Lemon Raspberry Marbled Bundt Cake
- Patyco Candybar : Sangria Bundt Cake
- Sneha's Recipe: Date and Walnut Bundt
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2cup organic granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup organic dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Also needed: mini bundt pans; butter for greasing the pans; carrot ribbons for garnish; powdered sugar for dusting
Place shredded carrots, eggs, oil, sugars, milk, vanilla, and spices in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Use a hand blender to beat into a smooth batter. Add in the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until ingredients are just moistened.
Portion batter into prepared pans. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes - until the bundts are well-risen and a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove cakes to a wire rack and let cool slightly. Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with carrot ribbons.
That's a wrap for Dad's favorite bundts. We'll be back next month with Boozy Bundts. Oh, that sounds like fun!