- Berry Spinach Salad by Making Miracles
- Blackberry Spinach Salad by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Blueberry & Grape Smoothie by Mayuri's Jikoni
- Blueberry Picking and a Summer Salad with Microflowers and Berries by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Eggless Strawberry Banana Muffin by Cook with Renu
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Sandwiches with Blackberry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Sparkling Strawberry Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Summer Berry Turnovers by Karen's Kitchen Stories
This isn't really a recipe, per se, but it's a lovely addition to any summer table, so I wanted to share it and hope it inspires you! Greens, edible flowers, berries - blueberries for this version! - and your favorite salad dressing. Place in a bowl and toss. That's it!
But, just for fun, here's my favorite berry vinaigrette. This sweet and tart dressing is made with pureed berries, honey, vinegar, and oil. Since the berries are pureed in the dressing, it doesn’t matter if they are a little overripe. Just avoid any moldy berries. For this week, I used organic blueberries, but I've done the same process with strawberries, blackberries, and even golden raspberries. Get creative.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey (I used a Sardinian honey made from thistle)
- 5 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper