Remember when I extended an invitation to January 2016's iteration of #WinePW? I invited all my wine-pouring and food-loving blogging pals to get out of their comfort zones - to celebrate the new year with a new-to-them country; new-to-them varietal; or new-to-them vintner. Click to read my invitation: here.
January's Wine Pairing Weekend will be all about "Celebrating the New Year with Something New." It's happening this Saturday, January 9, 2016. Hope to see you at the table!
These are listed alphabetically by post title, but I'm excited to see new vintners, new countries, and wines from Turkey, Croatia, and even Lebanon. Wow. Color me impressed, y'all!
- A New Vintner for #WinePW by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Exploring English Sparkling Wine by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Something New for #winePW: Faire la Fête + Dinner to Go by Pull That Cork
- It's Time to Wine Something New by Dracaena Wines
- Lubyee Bi Lahmi, Warak Arish Mahshi, and Château Musar Wines by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Middle Eastern Chicken and Croatian Wine by Cooking Chat
- Out with the Old, In with the New by Rockin Red Blog
- Wine and Dine: Turkish Wines and Zucchini Patties with Feta for #WinePW by Grape Experiences
Check back with us on Saturday and follow the hashtag - #winePW - on Twitter for our online chat that happens at 8am Pacific time.