Are you ready for the #winePW crew's romantic food and wine pairings? I am. Here's the invitation I extended to the crew last month: It's All About Romance.
'It's All About Romance' Wine Pairings
So, Saturday - actually on Valentines' Day - we'll be sharing romantic recipes to wine, dine, and woo your sweetheart. Join us for Wine Pairing Weekend 9, "It's All About Romance - Food + Wine Pairings." It's happening on Saturday, February 14.
What we have planned for you...
- #WinePW Clear to See by Dancing Veggies
- Bubbles & Boulud by Confessions of a CulinaryDiva
- Champagne and Oysters for Valentines' Day by Enoflyz Wine Blog
- Chocolate Pots de Creme paired with Port Wine by CuriousCuisiniere
- Fettuccine Primavera Avec Mon Coeur by Cooking Chat
- Fizzy Fun at Your Romantic Brunch by Food Wine Click
- Gimme a Man With Mussels: Romantic Pairings from Eola Hills & Oregon's Coast by TastingPour
- Italian Valentine sweets: Sprisolana & Recioto della Valpolicella by Vino Travels
- Let's talk Romance by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Old World Romance for #WinePW 9: Chicken Paprikas and Hungarian Furmint by Pull That Cork
- Recipe for Refueling Romance, Salmon Frittata and Michelle Sparkling Brut Rose by Wild 4 Washington Wine
- Risotto all'Amarone + Masi Campofiorin 2009 by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Romancing the Jura: Vin Jaune & Roast Chicken by GirlsGottaDrink
- Wine, Food and Love with #WinePW by Rockin Red Blog
Come chat with us...#winePW Twitter Chat February 14, 11 a.m. ET: Connect with us on twitter, using hashtag #winePW. We'll chat for an hour about everything from appetizers to desserts.
Thanks for hosting this month!ReplyDelete