I wanted to give my readers an easy way to view the recipes from each sponsor. Here are the 10 recipes posted using Kitchen IQ's V-Etched Spice Grinder. Thanks, again, for sending product to the bloggers and for providing a wonderful prize package for our readers!
Check out everything from dumplings to rice bowls. These recipes are listed in alphabetical not chronological posting order. Enjoy!
All of the Kitchen IQ Recipes...
- Apple Dumplings by Debbi Does Dinner
- Chai Chocolate Apricots with Pistachios by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Cilantro Chicken Rice Bowls by Making Miracles
- Cocktail Meatballs with Spicy Blueberry Sauce by Eliot’s Eats
- Crumb Top Apple Pie by The Pajama Chef
- Mimosa Floats by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Seductive Tossed Salad by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Shrimp Enchiladas Frescas and Brown Rice Risotto by Famished Fish Finicky Shark
- Spiced Apple Bruschetta by Curious Cuisinere
- We're a Spicy PEAR' Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
I was really looking forward to your post, and loved it! I am much more of a savory type of person, so I'm pinning this recipe right away...ReplyDelete
can you imagine a nice bowl of tomato soup next to these biscotti? ;-)