Growing an Appreciation for Tinned and Jarred Fish + An Anchovy-Artichoke Egg Salad Recipe #FishFridayFoodies
- Food Lust People Love: Artichoke Tuna Bean Salad
- Sneha’s Recipe: Keto Tuna Melt Chaffle
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Smoked Clam Dip
- Karen’s Kitchen Stories: Spicy Salmon and Potato Croquettes
- Palatable Pastime: Tuna Melt
- Culinary Cam: Growing an Appreciation for Tinned and Jarred Fish + An Anchovy-Artichoke Egg Salad Recipe
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 anchovies (more for garnish, if you like)
- 1 teaspoon artichoke spread
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt and pepper
Mash anchovies in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk in mayonnaise, artichoke spread, ground turmeric, and a few grinds of black pepper. Add in vinegar to thin the dressing, as needed.
Crack and peel the eggs, dice them - or tear them into chunks - then stir into the mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill the egg salad until ready to use. I spooned some on top of crostini, sprinkled with herbs and topped with anchovy. Delish!