I received complimentary products as a thank you for my participation in this event,
but all opinions are honest and they are my own. This page may contain affiliate links.
I love that the Twin Dragon Wrappers are non-GMO, vegan, and manufactured using natural ingredients. My recipe isn't vegan because I included some braised, shredded pork, but that could easily be omitted to make this vegan-friendly!
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red peppers
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 3/4 cup corn kernels (canned is fine, just drain them well)
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 3/4 cup meat (I used leftover braised pork, but shredded chicken would be great, too), optional if you want to make this vegan just leave it out or substitute tofu
- 8 egg roll wrappers (prefer Twin Dragon brand)
- Also needed: water for sealing the rolls, oil for frying, dipping sauce (I used a spicy mustard, but these would be great with a sweet chile sauce as well)
Carefully lower the rolls into the pot and cook until they are nicely browned, approximately 6 minutes total. Turn the rolls during cooking with tongs to cook evenly.
Drain on paper towels, then serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
I chose to serve mine with a spicy mustard, but these would be great with a sweet chile sauce as well.