Foodie Extravaganza is where we celebrate obscure food holidays or cook and bake together with the same ingredient or theme each month.
Posting day for #FoodieExtravaganza is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you're a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board!
This month I am hosting the group as we shine the spotlight on eggs. National Egg Day is June 3rd, so I asked the bloggers to "Make a dish that prominently features eggs, e.g. quiches, deviled eggs, meringues, egg salad, scrambled eggs, omelettes, etc. Be creative!" Here's what they are sharing...
- BBQ Deviled Eggs by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Brown Sugar Seasoned Deviled Eggs by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chorizo Scotch Eggs + 2016 Bodegas Jorge Ordonez Málaga Moscatel Old Vines by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Fluffy Omelette by Sneha's Recipe
- Italian Frittata by Our Good Life
- Jersey Royal Potato Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Mexican Baked Eggs by Making Miracles
- Sous Vide Ham and Cheese Egg Bites by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Tuxum Barak (Khorezm Egg Dumplings) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Yoda Avocado Deviled Eggs by Simply Inspired Meals
- 12 ounces ground chorizo with no casing (I bought this locally at PigWizard), divided into 2 ounce portions
- 6 large boiled eggs, peeled (I boiled for 2 minutes, then let them cool in the water before peeling)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs