For our second event of the year, I invited the French Winophiles crew to track down some 'godforsaken grapes' and create a pairing. You can read my invitation: You're Invited: Indigenous and Godforsaken French Grapes.
Last month, the #WinePW discussed godforsaken grapes from anywhere in the world. We had wines from Macedonia, Georgia (the country, not the state), California, Austria, Turkey, Italy, and Southwest France. You can see that line-up in my post for that event, An Unlikely Match: A Thai Favorite + A Qvevri-Aged Wine from the Republic of Georgia.
This month, the #Winophiles are looking specifically as grapes in that category from France only! Here's how the crew will be answering the French Indigenous Grapes and #GodforsakenGrapes challenge...
- Aligoté Emerging from the Shadows by Food Wine Click!
- Asian BBQ Sauce-Glazed Pork Chops + Domaine Trosset's Mondeuse d'Arbin by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- A Wine Geek Explores Jura’s Native Grapes, Part I by My Full Wine Glass
- Cooking to the Wine: Clos Cibonne Tibouren Cuvée Tradition Rosé & Savory Citrus Chicken with Couscous by Somm's Table
- Drinking Les Rocailles Apremont Savoie Jacquère and Eating Homemade Fish Paste by Chinese Food & Wine Pairings
- Great French Wines You Might Not Know...But Should! by Cooking Chat
- Malbec? Not Exactly Godforsaken by Wine Predator
- Sulfite Free Jacquère Wine Paired with Pomelo by Asian Test Kitchen
- Tannat and Pasta, a Surprising Combination! by Our Good Life
- Time to Give Some Love to Godforsaken Cinsault by The Corkscrew Concierge
- Though the Mountains May Crumble...Apremont and Some Alpine Pairings by Crushed Grape Chronicles
Post a Comment