Our November #WinePW event is coming up on Saturday; I'm ready to see what the bloggers came up with for this 'local vintners and seasonal foods' adventure.
Join us for 'The Feast Nearby'
Wine Pairings with Local Vintners and Seasonal Foods
As hostess, I asked the group to showcase - and share - wine from their favorite local vintner along with some dishes featuring seasonal foods. They may define 'local' however they wish. Make it a 10-mile radius, a 100-mile radius, or maybe it's from their home town - even if they don't live there anymore. As far as seasonal foods, I had truffles, persimmons, apples, and pumpkins on my mind.
Live #winePW Twitter Chat November 12, 11 a.m. ET: Participating bloggers and others interested in the subject can connect via a live Twitter chat. It's a nice bring way to bring in others interested in the subject who didn't get a chance to share a blog post. Follow us with hashtag #winePW this weekend.
The Line-Up...listed alphabetically by post title
- Crock Pot Chili Verde and Spangler Vineyards Cab Franc by Tasting Pour
- Exploring the Idea of Local on #WinePW by Rockin Red Blog
- Grateful for La Marea + Donkey & Goat + Autumn's Bounty by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Keeping it Local: Heritage Oak Old Vine Carignane and Greek Lamb by Pull That Cork
- Persimmons, Cabernet Franc & Other Harvest Delights by L'occasion
- Roasted Turkey with Morel Mushroom Sauce by Cooking Chat
- Thankful for Local and Seasonal Harvests by A Day in theLife on the Farm
- Tradition with a Twist: Cooking Far from Home by The Swirling Dervish
- Wine and Dine: Virginia Viognier and Apricot Spread with Chevre by Grape Experience
- #SoGrateful for a Taste of Local: Food, Wine, Vineyards by Wine Predator
Post a Comment