- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup organic powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract or paste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt (I used some vanilla salt)
- 1 Tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1½ Tablespoon organic granulated sugar
- Also needed: scoop, baking sheets, parchment paper
Mix the sesame seeds and sugar together in a shallow bowl.
Form dough into 1-inch balls - I used a cookie scoop - and roll them in the sesame seed-sugar mixture. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing 1 to 2 inches apart.
Flatten slightly with the bottom of a measuring cup or a tamper.
Bake cookies until lightly golden, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.