Foodie Extravaganza is where we celebrate obscure food holidays or cook and bake together with the same ingredient or theme each month.
Posting day for #FoodieExtravaganza is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you're a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board!
Since October is National Pasta Month, I decided to ask the bloggers to share their favorite recipes or cooking tips. Here's the Foodie Extravanganza's pasta-filled line-up...
- Baked Mostaccioli by Palatable Pastime
- Blue Evolution Penne + Farming the Ocean by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Casunziei All'Ampezzana (Beet Filled Pasta with Poppy Seeds) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Chinese Pickled Mustard and Noodle Soup by Pandemonium Noshery
- Grain-Free Garbanzo Beans Pasta and Paneer Soup by Magical Ingredients
- Instant Noodles Shots by Sneha's Recipe
- Karen’s Lasagna Bolognese by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Meatball, Spinach and Tortellini al Brodo by Food Lust People Love
- One Pot Lasagne Soup by Our Good Life