Chicken Salad, Calamarata Pasta, and the 2020 Craggy Range "Te Muna Road" Sauvignon Blanc #WorldWineTravel
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla will be serving up Chicken Salad, Calamarata Pasta, and the 2020 Craggy Range “Te Muna Road” Sauvignon Blanc.
- Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm is Saying Farewell to Summer with a Craggy Range Sauvignon Blanc.
- Terri of Our Good Life is sharing Garlic Parmesan BakedEggplant with an Astrolabe Province Sauvignon Blanc.
- Our host, Martin, at ENOFYLZ Wine Blog will be pairing Ata Rangi PinotNoir Crimson + Smoked Portobello Mushroom Burger.
Martinborough is located at the southern end of New Zealand's North Island. Craggy Range calls the Gimblett Gravels winegrowing district home but brings in fruit from a different estate vineyards. This wine sources its grapes from the Te Muna Road Vineyard about a handful of miles outside of Martinborough. The stony soils dotted with limestone are an ideal environment for Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced pickles (I used homemade pickles)
- 1/3 cup diced hard-boiled eggs
- 1 to 2 teaspoons mustard, depending on preference (start with 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- freshly ground salt, as needed
- freshly ground pepper, as needed
- Also needed: bread, lightly toasted (I used a homemade brioche) or crackers for serving
Combine all ingredients together and stir with a fork until well-combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with lightly toasted bread or crackers.