- Wendy is tasting Assyrtiko from Santorini paired with Greek Mac and Cheese at A Day in the Life on the Farm.
- Camilla is Waiting for the Temperature Drop: Still Eating al Fresco and Pouring Moschofilero at Culinary Adventures with Camilla.
- Andrea asks Do You Know Fokiano? at The Quirky Cork.
- David is having a Greek Spaghetti Recipe and Wine Pairing at Cooking Chat.
- Cindy is exploring how Xinomavro Thrives in Naoussa Where Key Elements Define Its Character at Grape Experiences.
- Deanna is testing an Almost Paleo Greek Menu + an Aged Sparkling Zitsa at Wineivore.
- Gwendolyn is pairing 2 Greek Wines with Grilled Eggplant, Black Cod, Lamb Kebabs at Wine Predator.
- Nicole is showcasing Three Off-the-Beaten-Path Pairings for Holiday Cheese & Charcuterie Platters at Somm’s Table.
This Moschofilero was fermented in stainless steel tanks and displays the aromas and notes I would expect from this variety. It smells of roses, violets, and citrus fruits and has a bright, intense acidity that made it the perfect pairing with my Garides Saganaki. I first shared that dish in September 2018 when we previously explored Greek wine and I poured a sparkling orange wine. Read more here.