- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla whips up Deviled Eggs and a Chardonnay from Alto Adige.
- Lynn of Savor the Harvest shares The ‘Other’ Wine Grapes in Italy.
- Linda of My Full Wine Glass offers us Trentino: Another option for Pinot Noir fans.
- Jennifer of Vino Travels presents Blending the Non-Native Grapes of Puglia with the Trentatre Rosso.
- Susannah of Avvinare contributes Oltrepò Pavese – Pinot Noir Reaches New Heights.
- Deanna of Wineivore dishes up Butternut Squash Risotto Paired with Organic Merlot.
- Gwendolyn of the Wine Predator explores Chardonnay Blanc de Blanc: Ivaldi’s Andrea Alta Langa DOCG.
- Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm wonders An Italian Merlot? Sì, Grazie.
- Host Martin of ENOFYLZ Wine Blog pairs Mussels With Garlic and Parsley Paired with Cantina Terlan Kreuth Chardonnay.
- 8 large organic eggs
- 1/3 cup organic mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh herbs
- fresh herbs or herb flowers for garnish (I used sage flowers from my friends' garden)
- freshly ground pepper for serving
Peel eggs and halve lengthwise. Remove yolks as carefully as you can and mash in a bowl with a fork. Add mayonnaise, ground mustard, vinegar, garlic, and herbs. Stir with fork until smooth. Fill egg whites with deviled egg mixture and garnish with fresh herbs.