Encouraging people to eat their greens is a passion of mine. We even eat the greens from our carrot bunches! In fact, this salad dressing uses carrot green tops. But, if you don't have any, you can use whatever herbs you have on-hand.
- 1-2 handfuls of greens per person
- whatever other fun flavors you want to add - I used fresh radishes and fresh fennel
- 1½ t ground mustard
- 3 T seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 5 T extra virgin olive oil
- 8 T buttermilk
- 1 T fresh carrot top greens, washed, dried, and finely chopped
- freshly ground salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Place all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Place all of the dressing ingredients in a mason jar with a lid. Shake to emulsify. Toss to coat. Serve chilled.