I have made a variation of this every morning this week. By 'variation' I mean: I might use different greens, different herb, or different fruit. But the proportions are the same. Oh, well...I don't even follow my own recipe very well!
- 2 C unsweetened coconut water
- 1/2 to 3/4 C baby spinach
- 1 C green tipped banana, cut
- 1 C organic frozen rhubarb
- 1 C cucumber, cut and peeled if peel is bitter
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds intact
- 1/4 C fresh mint
- juice from 1 organic lemon (we have a Meyer lemon tree, so I use those)
- 1 T hemp seeds
Place everything in the blender and whirl till desired consistency. Serve immediately.