- 4 C flaked salmon
- 1/2 C chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 leek, diced and caramelized
- 2 C fresh kale, caramelized (about 1 C when cooked)
- 1/2 C shredded asiago cheese
- 1/2 C shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C corn flour
- pink Himalaya salt and flower pepper to taste
- fresh dill and lemon slices for garnish
Mix everything together in a large bowl. Press palm-sized balls to form patties. Cook in a large flat-bottomed pan, in a pat of butter and a splash of olive oil, until the cakes are nicely browned.
Serve with a sprinkling of fresh dill and a slice of lemon.