Wednesday, February 25, 2015

All the Kitchen IQ Recipes for #TripleSBites #sponsor

Earlier this month I hosted an 8-day online event celebrating food and romance - #TripleSBites. Along with 19 other bloggers, we shared over 130 recipes.

I wanted to give my readers an easy way to view the recipes from each sponsor. Here are the 10 recipes posted using Kitchen IQ's V-Etched Spice Grinder. Thanks, again, for sending product to the bloggers and for providing a wonderful prize package for our readers!

Check out everything from dumplings to rice bowls. These recipes are listed in alphabetical not chronological posting order. Enjoy!

All of the Kitchen IQ Recipes...



1 comment:

  1. I was really looking forward to your post, and loved it! I am much more of a savory type of person, so I'm pinning this recipe right away...

    can you imagine a nice bowl of tomato soup next to these biscotti? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share Buttons