- About Me
- Culinary Cam on YouTube
- Foodie Reads Challenge
- Past Foodie Reads
- Preserving History Project
- Partnering with The Quail & Olive, Carmel Valley
- More Plants, More Movement
- Dough-Ba Fett's Sourdough Adventures
- Mindful Eating + The Green Book
- The Purple & Red Books
- Work With Me
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Asian-Style Wilted Arugula
So, when my friend Belle, the Green Thumb Goddess, gave me a bag full of fresh arugula from her garden this afternoon, it took sheer willpower not to reach into the bag and start munching. Thankfully we had just had large lunch!
Tonight I made a shrimp-pork stir-fry over forbidden rice, so I simply wilted the arugula in a splash of olive oil with minced garlic. And just before serving I added a splash of soy sauce and a splash of sesame oil. Super easy. Super tasty.