It's midweek for our celebration of Mexican recipes. Happy #MexicanRecipes! Let’s have a fiesta of Cinco de Mayo inspired recipes all week long!
- Tropical Fruit Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Taco Salad Boats from Palatable Pastime
- Shrimp Veracruz from the Tip Garden
- Champurrado from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken from Cooking With Carlee
- Mexican Street Corn Salad from Caroline's Cooking
- Cilantro Lime Rice from Books n' Cooks
- Frozen Peach Margaritas from Family Around the Table
- 6 C milk
- 1 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 C organic granulated sugar
- 1 C masa harina
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
Whisk the milk, cocoa powder, and sugar together until smooth. Bring to a simmer. Whisk in the masa and cook until thickened. Serve in mugs with cinnamon sticks.