Sunday, September 14, 2014

#10DaysofTailgate: Meet the Bloggers - Summer of Summer Scraps

Counting down to #10DaysofTailgate...and meeting the folks who are making it happen. Summer is a new-to-me blogger and I am so happy to make her acquaintance. I'd like you to meet...

Summer of Summer Scraps

Summer writes: "Many people think Summer Scraps is all about scrapbooking – and while I do enjoy memory keeping Summer Scraps is so much more.  It’s about crafts, yummy recipes, diy projects, things I do with my family, my home and even my dogs!"

In the blogosphere: Summer Scraps
On Facebook: Summer Scraps
On Pinterest: Summer Scraps
On Twitter: @summerscraps
On Instagram: Summer Scraps
On Google+: Summer Rumsey


Come back on September 20th when we kick off #10DaysofTailgate. Thanks for joining in the fun, Summer! Glad to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons