Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ass Kisser Ale's Strawberry Wit {Beer Tasting}

Another beer I selected for our 10-day camping trip - Ass Kisser Ale's Strawberry Wit - I picked because the label is pink! I'll admit it. Well, that's what drew my eye to it initially. Then I read the label descriptions and I was sold.


About the Brewery
Ass Kisser Ales is a family-owned craft beer brand that has partnered with Mendocino Brewing Company in Ukiah. Ass Kisser make small batch hand-crafted ales in traditional styles with trendsetting tastes.

In the Bottle
This beer was the perfect pour on a hot summer's day. It's got a white, foamy head and the cloudy beer looks like sun-dried hay. Its light yeasty aroma complements the zest of coriander and the sweetness of summer strawberries.


On Our Plates
I actually didn't pair this with any food. We took it with us, down the banks of the Van Duizen River. We sipped and the boys splashed before dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons