Tuesday, August 30, 2016

PREVIEW: Volcanic Wine, Sicily, and Campania for #ItalianFWT

When I extended an invitation to the #ItalianFWT bloggers last month, I wasn't sure what I planned to uncork and pair as we talked about scorched terroir, volcanic wines, Sicily, and Campania. So. Many. Possibilities. 

Here's what the group has in store for you...



The #ItalianFWT Crew Presents...
listed alphabetically by blog name


Live #ItalianFWT Twitter Chat September 3, 11 a.m. ET: Participating bloggers and others interested in the subject will connect via a live Twitter chat. It's a nice bring way to bring in others interested in the subject who didn't get a chance to share a blog post. You can definitely still join the blog event if you're not available for the live chat.

And if you'd still like to join us with a post, it's not too late. Just drop me a line: constantmotioncamilla[at]gmail[dot]com. Cin cin!

2 comments:

  1. I think I missed it was supposed to focus on Sicily or Campania. Sorry. I went northern Italy to Veneto and the wines of Soave. Ooopppss....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as things calm down around here I am going to join all my wine buddies in this group too.

    ReplyDelete

Share Buttons