Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#SundaySupper Mothers' Day Event PREVIEW

Guess who's hosting this week's Sunday Supper Mothers' Day event? Did you figure it out? Lil' ol' me. Yikes. Trying hard not to be a Nervous Nelly as a first time hostess. I have checked my to-do list and checked it again. And checked it a third time. I think I am doing everything right!

One thing I don't have to worry about - awesome recipes. Look at this line-up planned by the #SundaySupper tastemakers. Wow. I wish they would all come to my house and cook on  Mothers' Day!


Starters and Salads
Celebratory Sips
Hearty Mains
Treats and Sweets

Bonus Post: 5 Favorite Pancake Toppings by Sunday Supper

Sunday Supper MovementJoin the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest boardWould you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.

3 comments:

  1. Wow lots of us had sweet tooth's this week LOL. Thanks for hosting Cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting and the preview! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Share Buttons