So, come Saturday, you should have lots of inspiration for summer meals on the grill. If you are a blogger and would like to join us, it's not too late; just shoot me an email. If you just enjoy reading about food and wine, follow the hashtag #WinePW on Saturday morning when we be chatting about these posts and others.
Here's what the #WinePW crew is planning...
- Cindy at Grape Experiences is All Fired Up! Light the Grill and Pour Troon Wines
- David of Cooking Chat will be posting Grilled Steak and Onions
- Gwendolyn of Wine Predator is sharing On Grill: Salmon, Squash, Stone Fruit; In Glass: Square Peg Pinot Noir x2
- Jade from Tasting Pour will be joining us, but doesn't have her title nailed down just yet!
- Jeff of FoodWineClick will write about Summer Wines With Memphis Style Slow Smoked Ribs
- Jill of L'occasion plans Wine for A Summer Cookout
- Julie at Wine-n-Friends will be pairing Smoked Pork and Tempranillo: An evening with friends #winePW
- Mary at Vindulge has joined us for the first time with Smoked Beef Short Ribs, Wine Braised
- Michele at Rockin' Red Blog writes about Summer Grilling and Wine Pairings
- Nancy at Pull That Cork will share Grilled Chicken and Rosé, of Course, for #winePW
- Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm will be pairing Raspberry/Mango Glazed Ham Steaks with Edna Valley Pinot Noir
- and I - here at Culinary Adventures with Camilla - have planned Grilled Octopus and Potato Salad with Donkey & Goat's Pet Nat.