Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#BrunchWeek 2014 Shout-Outs: Chelsea, Lori, & Stephie

A few more 2014 #BrunchWeek blogger intros for today...


Chelsea at Chelsea's Messy Apron loves watermelon, peanut butter, fajitas, and mango...just not all together. Her Skinny Double Chocolate & Peanut Butter Muffins look amazing...and they are made without butter, oil, and flour. And they have very little sugar. Sounds like a winner to me. Another winner: her Tropical Quinoa Salad with Tangy Citrus Dressing.

On Twitter: @ChelseaLords


Lori of Foxes Loves Lemons left the advertising world and went to culinary school. Her #1 rule in the kitchen: anything is better with a poached egg on top. I'll buy that...well, maybe not everything. But most things!

I noticed many intriguing recipes on her blog, but this one is stuck in my mind - Bacon & Brussels Pizza. How cool is that? I love roasted Brussels with bacon bits, but would never have thought to turn it into a main dish by putting on top of pizza dough. I've also bookmarked her Perfect Pear Strudel. I'm inspired.

On Twitter: @foxeslovelemons


Stephie blogs over at Eat Your Heart Out which is a completely new-to-me blog. Fun! Speaking of fun, I found a Blackberry Moscow Mule on her blog. Her Roasted Cherry Barbeque Sauce will definitely make it into my kitchen once we really hit grill season. And I might just have to pair it with her Summer Farro Salad.

On Twitter: @StephieCooks

Looking forward to the recipes that this trio will be posting next week. Hooray for #BrunchWeek.

2 comments:

  1. BrunchWeek should be EVERY week, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words, Camilla! Looking forward to seeing what we all come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete

Share Buttons