Monday, March 10, 2014

Pies for Pi Day {Recipe Round-Up}


Are you ready for Pi Day? Do you celebrate it?!? I'll take any excuse to bake - and eat - pie. I put out a call for pie recipes (click for my invitation) and the blogosphere answered.

What a gorgeous array of pies, both sweet and savory! And I'm posting this round-up in time for you to bake a few for 3/14.

The Sweets



The Savories
photos courtesy of participating bloggers: Curious Cuisiniere Searching for Spice, and  Culinary Adventures with Camilla



The Drinkables!
Yep, you got it...this means pie + booze. Cheers!

The Bloggers
Many thanks to the talented, creative cookers who lent me their posts for this 
round-up. Hope you're inspired! I know that I am. Thank you!



Maria of Close to Home
April of Angels Homestead
Shelley of C Mom Cook
Trisha of My Hobbie Lobbie
LeAndra of Love and Flour
Jane of The Heritage Cook

6 comments :

  1. Happy Pi day!! thanks for linking up my recipes! I can't wait to browse the entire collection! (luckily, browsing is calorie free!) Great round up. Pinning to my roundup pin board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection! I am honored to be included and can't wait to dive in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection. I've already found several I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection Cam, thank you for including my pies in such a great roundup. PINing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me! Great round-up, lots of yummy choices to decide from.....gotta pick soon, Pi Day is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the feature.. sharing this on my social media

    ReplyDelete