Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Preview: Celebrating the New Year with Something New #WinePW

Remember when I extended an invitation to January 2016's iteration of #WinePW? I invited all my wine-pouring and food-loving blogging pals to get out of their comfort zones - to celebrate the new year with a new-to-them country; new-to-them varietal; or new-to-them vintner. Click to read my invitation: here.

January's Wine Pairing Weekend will be all about "Celebrating the New Year with Something New." It's happening this Saturday, January 9, 2016. Hope to see you at the table!


Here's what the #WinePW Bloggers have planned...
These are listed alphabetically by post title, but I'm excited to see new vintners, new countries, and wines from Turkey, Croatia, and even Lebanon. Wow. Color me impressed, y'all!


Check back with us on Saturday and follow the hashtag - #winePW - on Twitter for our online chat that happens at 8am Pacific time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons