Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Treats for Your Sweethearts {Round-Up}

photos courtesy participating bloggers - Blahnik Baker and Flying on Jess Fuel

Despite my (usual) feelings about Valentines' Day, I decided to make this month's linky: Sweet Treats for Your Sweethearts. I put out a call for recipes and the blogosphere answered. Here's what we're sharing today...

You can find these - and more - 

photos courtesy participating bloggers -  She EatsOh! You Cook!, and Tortillas and Honey

The Recipes

photos courtesy participating bloggers - Love & FlourBlahnik Baker, and She Eats
The Participants
Thanks to the talented, creative cookers who shared their blogposts!

LeAndra of Love & Flour
Zainab of Blahnik Baker
Kristy of  She Eats

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your roundup ... and enjoy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great roundup! thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Share Buttons